Thursday, March 31, 2011

Instant Chickpea Rice Curry

This is another instant rice curry recipe, this time using the golden curry sauce mix that I used in my quick and easy potato & tofu curry recipe.
This is installment 3 of curry recipes I am guest blogging on my friend Meagan's blog.
This is also a simple recipe with not many ingredients. If you feel you need more spice you can always add more of the golden curry sauce mix.

INGREDIENTS:
  • 2 Cups -- Water
  • 2 Cups -- Instant Rice
  • 1 Can -- Chickpeas
  • 1/4 Chunk -- Golden Curry Sauce Mix Block
Step One!
Boil Water in pan, Add Golden Curry Sauce Mix Chunk (I like to shave it in with a knife).
Stir until curry block is well melted.

Step Two!
Stir in instant rice and chickpeas.


Step Three!
Remove from heat & cover for 5 mins.

Step Four!
Salt and Pepper to taste, Serve, Enjoy!

-Jordan Halliday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...